Friday, July 31, 2015

Hello, my name is Lizbeth Pierce. I’m a courageous biochemist.


Call me Lizbeth Pierce.  I call myself a courageous biochemist.  What that means to most people that know me is that I’m a creature creator.  I combine living atoms in different ways, seeing what kind of DNA I can cobble up and then I rapidly grow them.  Intelligent, basic, mammal, reptile, bird, bacteria, you name it, I’ve made it all.  But the courageous part comes in when I do the really outlandish stuff that no one thinks is possible.  I’ve given a lungs and made it honk, for example, but that’s kind of mundane in comparison to the other stuff.  It’s a good thing I’m such an out of the box thinker, otherwise we might be doomed as a species.

I work for a secret organization called P.Y.T.H.O.N.  Don’t ask me what it stands for, we haven’t come up with anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment