Friday, November 6, 2015

The night was dark and so still nothing seemed real.


“The night was dark and so still, nothing seemed real.”

“Already bored.”

“No, shut up and listen, dinkus.  I swear, there was something following me in the trees.  I don’t know how to describe it.  It was almost like a person-sized cat.”

“Sounds like a good description to me.  What’s your point?”

“Take the dicks out of your ears and I’ll tell you!  God!  Look, I had the feeling that I was being watched, but whenever I turned around, it just felt like there was a silhouette missing.  Like I knew where it should be, but it was just gone.”

“Oh shit…”

“What?”

“I’ve seen it before.”

“When?”

“A long time ago.  And I know what it is.”

“What is it?”

“It’s your brain.  It’s been missing all your life and now it wants to come home.  OW!”

No comments:

Post a Comment