Friday, October 16, 2015

Significant other apology

I realize that the filters on my brain don’t always work right, but even so, some of the things I say can be a bit odd… yeah, let’s go with odd.  So I’ve decided to apologize for every single one of them.  Here goes.

I’m sorry I called your inner thighs marshmallows.  I was merely entranced by their soft fluffiness and, well, I like marshmallows.  Perhaps a better word choice was necessary, but “soft like doves” didn’t sound right at the time.

Let me also add that I’m sorry I compared your outer thighs to the Rocky Mountains and the surface of the Moon.  Yeah, I can’t think of anything else to say there.


Furthermore, I apologize for comparing your upper arms to jello.  I was entranced by their shaking and… never mind, I’m going to stop digging.

No comments:

Post a Comment