Saturday, December 12, 2015

What happened to 2015?

It's New Year's Day. You wake up to find it's 2016. What happened to 2015? Try to piece together 2015 using pictures from your phone or Facebook.


Where had the year gone?  There was no Rip Van Winkle beard across my chin, so I had clearly been
active.  But what had I done?  Why couldn’t I remember?
 
As with everything in the new millennium, the answer is social media.
 
Logging into my computer, I began to look scroll through my profile to see what had become of my
missing year.  Oddly enough, there were no Christmas pictures, which meant that I wasn’t conscious
or something really bad happened around then.  Once I reached the month of November, everything
became clear when I saw a mountain of condolence posts about my missing beloved.  Missing?
Not dead?  What was this?

No comments:

Post a Comment