Friday, September 4, 2015

Imagine that you are stuck inside a TV. What will you do? What shows would you visit?


Well, that’s quite the question, isn’t it?  After all, do television rules apply to visitors?  Like, if I’m in a movie on Spike or TNT, will I be unable to say fuck or piss?  In either case, I would probably visit the realm of Star Wars: Rebels to interact with one of my favorite universes.  Given that it airs on Disney XD, the likelihood of my death would be very low.  It would be much higher on Agents of SHIELD, so I would steer clear of that.

However, I think one show I would definitely visit is Forever.  In light of its recent cancelation, it would definitely serve as some closure for me.  Where do these beloved characters go from here?  Does their world end when the show goes off the air?  What’s on their minds?  I would love to spend a week, or even a day, in their world to see them off.

All this, of course, before going to Nova, Doctor Who, or some kind of science fiction show to figure out how to get out of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment